Campus master planning + designs to accommodate future growth
Uline, North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies, selected EUA to design their new corporate headquarters and distribution centers. Uline's former corporate offices in Waukegan, IL were spread between four different buildings and the company wanted to consolidate into a single facility.
EUA designed their new corporate headquarters into a lodge style office space. This new office included spaces for increased collaboration and amenities for employees such as a cafeteria, fitness facilities, training areas and spaces large enough for corporate gatherings.
Upon completion of the headquarters, EUA helped Uline with consulting and design on several of their distribution centers and corporate offices in the Minneapolis, Seattle and New York / Philadelphia regions. Two distribution centers were designed on the Pleasant Prairie site along with a second corporate office building that allowed Uline to double their size and add 500 jobs.
- New Construction
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
- 2,000,000+ sq ft distribution centers
- 270,000 sq ft corporate headquarters
- 454,000 sq ft office spaces
- 1.1 million sq ft W8 distribution center
- 642,800 sq ft I7 Branch Depot
- Daily Reporter Top Project Award
- Milwaukee Business Journal Real Estate Award (2)
- WI Ready Mixed Concrete Association Design Award