Communicate a world-renowned brand while fostering community within
In GE's high technology healthcare business, high energy, creative genius and constant change come with the territory. Expressing GE Healthcare's distinctive and memorable high-tech brand is a crucial goal for the design of many different projects.
In Waukesha WI, Wauwatosa WI, and Barrington IL, EUA completed new construction and renovated corporate offices, a manufacturing facility and a data center. Our goals were to communicate GE Healthcare's world-renowned high-technology brand to foster a sense of community for GE employees through planning and to provide flexibility as a core component as the company grows and changes.
- Wauwatosa, WI - 506,000 sq ft
- Waukesha, WI - 215,000 sq ft
- Barrington, IL - 65,564 sq ft
- ASID Wisconsin Silver Award, (Barrington + Wauwatosa)
- Wisconsin Builder Magazine Top Project Award (Wauwatosa)
- BUILD WI Award (Wauwatosa)
- Milwaukee Business Journal Real Estate + Construction Review Award (Wauwatosa)
- ASID Wisconsin Gold Award (Waukesha)