Reimagine luxurious apartments in an 1888 historic building
Through thoughtful design and planning, the building was reimagined once again, transforming into luxury apartments that will continue the long-standing tradition and expectation of superior quality and service with FORE Development + Investment Group.
The Gabriel Furniture building has been a lasting fixture on the corner of College Avenue and Morrison Street for over a century. Built in 1888 as the Konemic Lodge by the Independent Order of the Odd Fellows, it was the first home to travelers and several Appleton organizations. Some thirty years later, Joseph Gabriel opened Gabriel Furniture and established one of our community’s most hospitable businesses that have flourished over the last ninety years, most recently by the way of Joe and Ruby Wells.
- Renovation | Adaptive Reuse
- Appleton, WI
- 40,224 sq ft
- *Denotes projects completed by EUA acquired firms