Bayshore Town Center
A 1950's indoor shopping mall transformed into a thriving lifestyle center
EUA was the architect of record for Bayshore Town Center, a project that transformed an existing, big-box mall located in Glendale into a thriving retail center. The new hybrid village combines traditional indoor mall space with outdoor shops and restaurants.
In addition to retail and dining, the mixed-use development also includes a theater, health club, office space, residential condominiums and apartments, multiple parking decks, two freestanding pavilions and a
The completed development consists of more than 1,200,000 sq ft.
- New Construction
- Glendale, WI
- 1,214,000 sq ft gross leasable area
- 965,000 sq ft retail + restaurant
- 33,250 sq ft cinema
- 4,442-car parking
- Midwest Construction Merit Award
- WCREW Regional Impact Award
- Milwaukee Business Journal Real Estate Award
- Wisconsin Builder Association Top Project Award