Designing a new way to deliver care to patients and their families
Ascension placed a full range of clinical services under one roof, including a 24/7 Urgent Care center, outpatient surgery, comprehensive imaging, cancer care, diagnostic testing, and 30 primary care and specialty medical offices and clinics.
This has proven to be a successful model of care delivery and patient satisfaction. EUA proactively addressed design strategies and facilitated a smooth construction delivery. The building is clad in natural stone with a prominent curved glass wall creating a warm, welcoming entrance for patients.
24-hour urgent care
Adult + pediatric rehab
26-room ambulatory surgery suite
Pharmacy + lab
- Wauwatosa, WI
- 215,000 sq ft ambulatory care center
- 22,000 sq ft medical offices
- Midwest Construction Magazine Healthcare Project of the Year
- Silver Award, ASID Wisconsin
- Healthcare Design Magazine Showcase Award
- WI Builder Top Project
- *Previously Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare