MILWAUKEE, WI, 1/11/21 — Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is excited to announce seven new hires and six employee promotions in our Milwaukee, Madison and Denver offices in the second half of 2021.
New employees welcomed by EUA include:
- Adam McCoy – Project Architect | Senior | Workplace
- Sandra Mills – Project Architect | Workplace | Industrial
- Liz Plant – Furniture Project Coordinator | Learning
- Jennifer Sodo – Senior Living Market Leader | Living
- Bryn Johnson – Marketing Coordinator | Administration
- Nick Wergin – Project Specialist | Workplace
- Michael Slater – Project Architect | Denver
EUA also recently announced promotions including:
- Emily McNamara – Senior Project Architect | Healthcare
- Kevin McNamara – Senior Project Architect | Workplace
- Phil Meyer – Senior Project Architect | Workplace
- Scott Thomas – Senior Project Architect | Workplace
- Tory Schultz – Senior Project Manager | Learning
- Lily Van Buskirk – Project Architect | Workplace | Learning
In total, EUA welcomed 23 new hires and promoted 15 employees in 2021. Each individual supports their market to further EUA’s mission to elevate potential for our clients, partners, and communities. EUA continues to look for talented individuals to grow the firm and has been recognized as a Top Workplace for nine consecutive years.
About Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA)
Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is best known for designing environments that elevate people’s potential. Nearly 200 employees in Denver, Milwaukee and Madison demonstrate unparalleled commitment to the markets, communities and clients they serve. The respected 114-year-old firm specializes in several markets including aerospace, education, workplace, industrial, healthcare, senior living, mixed-use, community and science + technology. For additional information, please visit the firm’s website at eua.com.
If you would like more information, please contact Megan Kocchi, Marketing Leader, at 414.298.2204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.