MILWAUKEE, WI, 9/13/2022 — EUA is excited to welcome sixteen new hires and eight employee promotions in our Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Atlanta and Denver offices in quarter two and three of 2022.
New employees welcomed by EUA include:
- Rana Salah | Project Manager
- Abby Sivwright | Project Manager
- Christopher Lux | Project Architect
- Bob Morris | Senior Design Architect
- Meghan Hendrickson | EUA Ambassador
- Nick Mischo | Project Architect
- Katie Barczak | Interior Designer
- Jerry Olander | Senior Project Architect
- Matthew Wenzel | Senior Accountant
- Misty Bell | Senior Interior Designer
- Austin McCoy | Project Specialist
- Olivia Mockert | Project Assistant / Interior Designer
Green Bay Office
EUA also recently announced promotions including:
- Noah Borski – Project Assistant \ Engineering
- Taylor Duerr – Project Assistant
- Ramiro Lopez – Project Assistant
- Anna Mortenson – Project Assistant \ Interior Design
- Alyssa Barrera – Marketing Assistant
- Andrea Natoli – Knowledge Specialist
- Christine Turnquist – Senior Marketing Specialist
- Anne Williamson – Senior Interior Designer
EUA continues to look for talented individuals to expand the firm and has been recognized as a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years. EUA acknowledges our employees are our biggest asset and we believe with the support of a strong leadership foundation, flexibility within the office, compensation and benefits, our employees and firm thrive.
We are hiring, check out our careers page, here. Stay tuned for new talented faces at EUA.
About EUA (Eppstein Uhen Architects)
EUA is best known for designing environments that elevate people’s potential. Over 250 employees in Denver, Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay and Atlanta demonstrate unparalleled commitment to the markets, communities and clients they serve. The respected 115-year-old firm specializes in several markets including aerospace, education, workplace, industrial, healthcare, senior living, mixed-use, community and science + technology. For additional information, please visit the firm’s website at eua.com.
If you would like more information, please contact Jennifer Kalies, Marketing Director, at 920.278.0352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.