MILWAUKEE + MADISON, WI AND DENVER, CO | July 13th — Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is proud to announce the promotion of nine employees to Associate + Principal leadership roles, joining 19 Principals and 38 Associates across the firm. These employees work across different markets and geographic locations and are adept at leveraging industry knowledge, demonstrating leadership skills and continuously elevating the firm’s potential. Their representation contributes to the success of the firm, as they are a direct reflection of EUA’s mission and core values.
- Jane Crisler – K-12 Market Leader: Historic Preservation | Denver Studio
- Ryan Wallace – Denver Studio Director
- Nick Gates – Senior Project Architect | Healthcare Studio
- Lynsey Grace – Project Manager | Denver Studio
- Denise Henning-McGee – Marketing Leader for Living, Learning, Madison
- Michael Jelinek – Senior Project Architect | Madison Studio
- Angela King – Finance Director
- Megan Kocchi – Marketing Leader for Healthcare, Workplace, Denver
- LaVonne Langlieb – Senior Project Architect | Healthcare Studio
Associates and Principals within EUA help identify and prioritize initiatives to affect positive change. They take ownership and responsibility for initiatives and demonstrate resourcefulness to accomplish them. They help develop, implement and sustain change both on a day-to-day basis and long term. It is expected that these team members develop others within their areas while directly impacting the studio/department and the entire firm.