MILWAUKEE, WI, August 15, 2019 — Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is excited to celebrate growth with the addition of 15 new hires across our Milwaukee, Madison and Denver offices the second quarter of 2019. Additionally, EUA has welcomed 13 new interns, one of the largest groups of summer interns to join the firm.
EUA as a firm has continued to grow in reach and size with an acquisition of Milwaukee-region Kindness Architecture in August 2016 and Denver-based Burkettdesign in 2017. With a growing mix of new and exciting projects, the 15 new employees support a variety of EUA’s markets and will contribute valuable opinions, ideas and talent to further EUA’s mission of elevating potential for clients, partners and communities. New employees welcomed by EUA include [see expanded bios below]:
- Denver Office: EUA Ambassador Brittany Hayward and K12 Senior Project Architect Sara Schesser
- Madison Office: Project Specialist Ryan Nickolas, Project Architect Sarah Skalitzky, Interior Designer Meg Arndt and Project Manager Michelle DuPont
- Administrative Team: Systems Administrator Brian Thomas, Marketing Assistant Lauren Henke and Marketing Coordinator Colleen Wischnewski
- Living Environments Studio: Construction Administrator Mike Smutny, and Project Specialist Tina Fitzgerald and Project Developer Kurt Peterson (based in Madison)
- Workplace Studio: Project Architects Scott Thomas and Brian Pittman as well as Project Specialist Brett Benka
EUA is also excited to welcome back a few employees. Former student interns David Brookman, Project Assistant, and Caylee Balcerzak, Project Assistant | Interior Design, have rejoined EUA’s Learning and Workplace Studios, respectively. Oscar Avila has returned to EUA’s Living Studio as a Project Specialist. Previously with EUA for nine years, Project Architect Jesus Sandoval have rejoined EUA’s Workplace Studio.
EUA has seen continuous growth in clients, projects and staff; making it one of the largest architectural firms in Wisconsin. Recognized as a top workplace for seven years in a row, EUA showcases a strong focus on employee development through dedicated training time and an internal EUA:University quarterly course offering.
Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is best known for designing environments that elevate people’s potential. More than 230 employees in Milwaukee, Madison, Des Moines and Denver demonstrate unparalleled commitment to the markets, communities and clients they serve. The respected 112-year old firm specializes in several markets including education, workplace, healthcare, senior living, student housing, mixed-use, entertainment and science + technology. For additional information, please visit the firm’s website at eua.com.