MILWAUKEE, WI, 6/8/2022 — EUA is excited to announce eight employee promotions in our Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Denver and Atlanta offices in the second quarter of 2022.
EUA promotions include:
- Emily McNamara – Senior Project Architect | Healthcare Studio
- Juli Simonet – Plumbing Lead | Workplace, Higher Education, Industrial, Living, Community
- Adam Karabenli – Structural Lead | Workplace, Higher Education, Industrial, Community
- Sarah Jacobson – Senior Marketing Specialist
- Kelly Wemple – Senior Project Architect | Learning, Civic, Community
- Ashley Fruhwirth – Senior Project Architect | Learning, K-12, Science + Technology, Aerospace
- Rachel Hicks – Senior Project Architect | Learning Studio
- Kim Frerichs – Senior Design Architect | Learning Studio
Each individual supports their market to further EUA’s mission to elevate potential for our clients, partners, and communities. EUA continues to look for talented individuals to grow the firm and has been recognized as a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years. EUA recognizes our employees are our biggest asset and we believe with the support of a strong leadership foundation, flexibility within the office, compensation and benefits, our employees and firm thrive.
We are hiring, check out our careers page, here. Stay tuned for new talented faces at EUA.
About EUA (Eppstein Uhen Architects)
EUA is best known for designing environments that elevate people’s potential. Over 250 employees in Denver, Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay and Atlanta demonstrate unparalleled commitment to the markets, communities and clients they serve. The respected 115-year-old firm specializes in several markets including aerospace, education, workplace, industrial, healthcare, senior living, mixed-use, community and science + technology. For additional information, please visit the firm’s website at eua.com.
If you would like more information, please contact Jennifer Kalies, Marketing Director, at 920.278.0352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.