November 7 -8, 2018 | Madison, WI
WHAT: The symposium is designed to unlock Wisconsin’s entrepreneurial potential by providing the right combination of ideas, innovation, intellectual property and investment – as well as hands-on instruction and advice targeted to early stage companies ready to make the leap.
WHERE: Monona Terrace, Madison, WI
WHEN: November 7-8, 2018
WHY: The annual event will feature:
- Presentations by more than two dozen companies selected for the Tech Council Investor Networks’ track. Investors from across Wisconsin and beyond will attend.
- A very popular speed-dating style event called Investor Intros.
- The 5th annual “Excellence in Entrepreneurial Education” award luncheon.
- The 14th annual Elevator Pitch Olympics luncheon: 90-second presentation opportunities for selected companies. A panel of experienced investors judge the pitches and offer immediate feedback.
- Panel discussions + educational seminars featured leading entrepreneurs, investors and others tied to the tech sector.
- “Office hours,” offered the opportunity to meet with subject experts on a variety of topics in small discussion groups.
- SBIR/STTR segment to recognize grant recipients from the past year.
- Exhibit hall showcasing more than 40 Wisconsin companies.
- A first-night reception, two luncheons, two breakfasts and other networking opportunities, including an investors-only dinner.