The Third Annual Chicago & Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Summit will be held on April 13 at The ADA Conference Center in Downtown Chicago and feature 30+ speakers who will offer comprehensive analysis of the opportunities and challenges in key regional markets, including: Chicago, Suburban Chicago, Wisconsin and emerging Midwestern. The summit will feature a full-day conference, including breakfast, lunch and various networking opportunities, combing seven hours of information and networking opportunities.
WHAT: Third Annual Chicago & Midwest Healthcare Real Estate Summit
WHERE: ADA Conference Center in Downtown Chicago
WHEN: April 13, 2016
- Tama Duffy Day, Health & Wellness Practice Area Leader – Principal, Gensler
- Joel Klahn, Sr. Project Executive, Leopardo Companies, Inc. (tentative)
- Paul Stefanski, Project Architect and Planner in the Health and Wellness Studio, Eppstein Uhen Architects
- Vlad Torskiy, Healthcare Design, SmithGroup JJR
- Michael Vinci, Principal, Eckenhoff Saunders Architects
WHY: To present Design Innovations that Address More Cost-Effective Delivery in the Context of Ambulatory Expansion such as, Flexibility, Disruptive Innovation, Operational Planning and Utilization, Infrastructure Challenges, Solutions and Branding. Discussing and engaging in questions such as, What is hot, and what’s not in healthcare real estate architecture, design and development in 2016? What are healthcare providers key concerns with designing spaces today to make the most efficient and patient friendly? What are the key characteristics in terms of design today to make healthcare spaces more efficient?