WHAT: CultureCon is a non-profit organization with a mission to impact the workplace by connecting humans to spread positive change around organizational culture. MiniCultureCon is a condensed version of the annual conference. This event will include four presentations (15 minutes each), drinks, appetizers and networking opportunities.
WHERE: The rooftop terrace at Eppstein Uhen Architects' Milwaukee office.
WHEN: September 12th, 2018
- 4:30 pm - Registration and Networking
- 5:30 pm - MiniKeynote Presentations
- 7 pm - Networking
WHO: Join us for four brief presentations on the relationship between culture and the workplace.
- Heather Turner Loth (Eppstein Uhen Architects)
- Maria Santacateirna (Bright Cellars)
- Kathy McCormack (Johnson Controls)
- Michael Grubich (LAK Group)