Our primary goal in performing any type of facility study, whether it is a system-wide strategic plan, a campus-wide facility plan, or a Statement of Conditions, is to provide our clients with an implementable solution that supports their business plan.
- The need to address urgent deficiencies quickly and appropriately.
- The value of long-term flexibility to deal with future uncertainties.
- The benefits of working with multi-disciplinary teams in order to arrive at solutions that streamline operational flow and enhance patient and family experiences.
- The necessity of managing stakeholder expectations.
- The importance of phasing in order to avoid disruptions.
- The appropriate balance between improving high-visibility areas and maintaining essential back-of-house infrastructure.
See our Master Planning experience.