Advancing healthcare delivery with flexible solutions for today and tomorrow
Helping our clients envision the future to make smart investments and a lasting impact with their healthcare facilities fuels our passion for design. Critical to a successful master plan is inclusive participation of stakeholders and listening to understand how the individual facility and department components work together to create an efficient operations structure. Our approach links each organization’s goals with future focused planning that integrates flexibility to support the vision for today and years to come. To create a comprehensive strategy, we analyze everything from campus utilization and real estate to sustainability.
Our primary goal in performing any type of facility study or long-range plan is to provide an implementable solution that complements our client’s current and future business needs. Whether it is a system-wide strategic plan, a campus-wide facility plan or a statement of conditions, we understand:
- The need to address urgent deficiencies quickly and appropriately.
- The value of long-term flexibility to deal with future uncertainties.
- The benefits of working with multi-disciplinary teams in order to arrive at solutions that streamline operational flow and enhance patient and family experiences.
- The necessity of managing stakeholder expectations.
- The importance of phasing in order to avoid disruptions.
- The appropriate balance between improving high-visibility areas and maintaining essential back-of-house infrastructure.