Workplace Strategist - Milwaukee
Join us! We are a relationship-based, forward-thinking Architecture and Interior Design firm, seeking a dynamic, passionate individual to support the firm’s Workplace Strategy services.
Join us! We are a relationship-based, forward-thinking Architecture and Interior Design firm, seeking a dynamic, passionate individual to support the firm’s Workplace Strategy services. This position will be a great fit for you if you are looking for a company that creates lasting partnerships with its clients, and provides a positive, respectful, and supportive environment for its employees. The position will be filled in one of our three primary locations - Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI or Denver, CO. Candidates from all three locations are welcome!
EUA’s Workplace Strategy takes a holistic view of an organization, aligning people, place and technology with business objectives and future success outcomes. By aligning these within the built environment it allows culture to authentically shine through, motivating employees to bring their best and whole selves to their work. We define this environment as The Engaged Workplace.
As a Workplace Strategist at EUA, you are a critical member of a diverse Workplace Studio. As a studio, we collaborate and develop solutions for clients within a wide range of industries and project scales of corporate workplace. Your responsibilities will include Process execution, research, data collection, synthesizing data and supporting graphics and narrative to translate data in presentations and client deliverables, presentation support, that will support client goals within projects across a broad range of industries and services, including change management strategy and workplace performance.
As a member of the EUA Workplace Studio, you are an integral part of a team with the responsibility to lead, communicate and collaborate in partnership with clients, design and marketing teams. You will support our mission to Elevating People’s Potential for our clients, your team and project stakeholders and leverage that mission to problem solve, communicate and develop solutions. As an integral member of the team, your appearance and tone supports the culture and professionalism of the firm.
• Support Senior Staff in Developing strategic conversations to connect the business objectives and culture of a client’s organization with the project goals in order develop future workplace strategies that align people, place and technology
• Conduct, analyze, synthesize and leverage internal and external research and benchmarks to facilitate client discussions and inform deliverables
• Facilitate data gathering activities in the form of surveys, observations, focus groups and/or workshops to engage clients and teams
• Synthesize and interpret information collected in data gathering activities, create presentations, develop workplace strategies and gap analysis that will best support the business objectives and culture of the client that will both challenge and address their needs for the future of the workplace
• Prepare influential story telling graphic presentations and information graphics branded to the client
• Support the development and execution of client communications, change management strategies and plans
• Developing strategic briefs and client deliverables
• Support senior staff with interviews, focus groups and workshops
• Compile narrative report writing that translates data, research and/or design for client presentations, deliverables and/or other conference or marketing presentations
• You will be an integral member of the team which will include collaboration with project team, marketing, and technology team to deliver best-in-class strategies and design for our clients
• You will partner with other strategists across the firm to share best practices, maintain continuity in delivery and leverage expertise you may not currently have and establish relationships to best support our clients
• Undergraduate or advance degree in design related field
• 3-5+ years professional experience in design, workplace strategy, change management, industry related analysis, real estate, facility management or organizational development
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Seasoned experience with AutoCAD and Revit
• Collecting data from varying sources and creating insights out of collected data, including dashboards, reports, narrative and graphics that best support the translation of that data to an audience. Experience with projects in one or more areas related to design strategy, change management, market research, corporate strategy, real estate services, or related
• Strong narrative skills
• Communication, presentation and design team collaboration skill
• Ability to guide or inform design strategies and design planning for workplace projects
• Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong understanding of principles of information design, display and ability to create compelling documentation and deliverable • Be a creative and analytic thinker • Ability to enter, manipulate and analysis Data
• Ability to graphically represent that data to clients in a compelling manner
• Occasional travel
• Have a positive contribution to the firm’s culture
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.
Our Workplace Studio. In the Workplace Studio, the better we do our jobs the better other people can do theirs, our team designs anything from new corporate headquarters to industrial facilities to high-design yet functional tenant improvements. We practice what we preach, applying the very things we recommend for our clients to our own environment. We continuously learn from our clients and as part of this team you will find link-minded people who are quick to listen and innovate with contagious passion.