Sustainability Specialist : Milwaukee
EUA is seeking an experienced specialist for sustainability in the built environment focusing on LEED documentation.
The candidate will have 5+ years experience participating on a variety of projects that are obtaining LEED certification. Educational background is flexible but preferred disciplines are architecture, engineering, or a focus on sustainability. The candidate must be LEED accredited with an AP plus specialty.
This individual will work alongside project teams on a variety of projects and be primarily responsible person to ensure LEED processes area followed and documented throughout the project schedule.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities depending on the skill set of the individual.
- Be familiar with the various LEED rating systems
- Assist in administration of multiple LEED projects
- Create and maintain LEED-specific documentation necessary to complete the certification process
- Influence projects’ sustainable design goals regardless of LEED participation
- Perform research related to building materials, sustainable strategies and design innovation
- Coordinate LEED-specific responsibilities with project engineers (EUA engineering and/or consultants)
- May participate in project interviews with potential clients
- Assist with firm wide knowledge sharing of sustainability
- Working knowledge of other rating systems such as WELL and Fitwel appreciated
- Involved with documenting EUA’s AIA 2030 Commitment process
- Identify strategies and solutions for projects that improve the performance, sustainability and resiliency of their project
- Working knowledge of Revit
- High degree of Integrity
- Maintain a Positive Attitude
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional Organization Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills with Internal and External Teams
- High Attention to Detail
- Proactive problem solver
The Fine Print
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or Sustainability (Built Environment) related field, with 5+ years of experience in Architecture or related Industry
- Knowledge of sustainable design strategies, material selection, and technologies required
- Experience with administration of WELL-certified or Fitwel-certified projects a plus
- Experience with performance analysis / energy modeling software a plus
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.