Sustainability Practice Leader : Madison
EUA is seeking an experienced leader for sustainability in the built environment.
With our broad expertise and delivery of sustainable projects across many markets, this individual will lead, contribute to, and help define future sustainability related efforts at EUA. This individual will represent the firm both internally and externally and will report to the President. The position will be filled in one of our five primary locations - Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI, Green Bay, WI, Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO.
This individual will work collaboratively with project teams and firm leadership to ensure EUA carries out sustainable design goals of our clients. This list of duties and responsibilities is a guideline and will be customized to the skill set of the individual.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for high performance buildings
- Provide leadership and direction to firmwide sustainability efforts
- Cultivate and enhance client relationships
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of sustainable design strategies and assist in the implementation of strategies throughout the building design and construction phases
- Demonstrate knowledge and use of LEED, WELL, Fitwel and/or other sustainable building rating systems
- Support project documentation efforts required to obtain third-party certifications
- Lead training sessions, project discussions and workshops on sustainability and sustainable design
- Determine the tools, resources, and strategies needed to maximize energy-efficiency and overall sustainability/wellness goals
- Responsible for leading EUA’s AIA 2030 Commitment objectives, assisting with data collection and updating EUA’s Sustainability Action Plan
- Support EUA’s compliance with state and federal environmental statutes and regulations
- High degree of Integrity
- Collaborative teambuilder
- Ability to work independently and on multiple simultaneous projects
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Presentation Skills with Internal and External Teams
The Fine Print
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering or related Built Environment field
- 10+ years of experience in the industry with exhibited leadership within sustainability
- Recognized as a sustainability expert
- LEED and/or WELL accredited professional preferred
- Licensed Architect, Engineer or Interior Designer preferred
- Expertise in sustainable design strategies, material selection, and technologies required
- Experience with performance analysis / energy modeling software a plus
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Madison Office. Our Madison office is a tight knit community dedicated to serving their community. Located right in downtown Madison, walking distance from Wisconsin’s state capitol and University of Wisconsin, this EUA location has a fun, pedestrian feel with easy access to all the bustling activity this capital and university town has to offer. Universal views to the State Capitol, Lake Mendota and Lake Monona can be enjoyed from our office terrace.