Summer Marketing Intern : Madison
This position reports within the marketing team and primarily provides marketing and administrative support for firm-wide marketing efforts and database maintenance.
The Marketing + Administrative Intern will work to support the execution of marketing plans, studio promotional efforts, marketing collateral updates and complete various tasks in support of the marketing team. Efforts will be made to give a well-rounded introduction to Marketing.
This position will be full-time during the summer months, approximately mid-May or early June through mid-August or early September. We will be accepting applications through the late-March.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Writing in a variety of mediums including blogs and collateral, Website maintenance, updating firm database, content management, social media, email creation, public relations support, execution of Employee Appreciation program, inventory management, support of firm conferences, annual BDBT event and studio event coordination as well as other administrative support as needed.
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team
- Communicate effectively with Marketing Team and EUA staff
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time
The Fine Print
- Working towards an Associate, BA or BS in business, journalism, communications, marketing, public relations, advertising or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (especially PowerPoint and InDesign)
- Ability to provide a consistent presence in office, working 30 – 40 hrs/wk in the summer, academic year support to be determined based on need and fit.
- Demonstrate strong writing and proofreading skills (provide three writing examples)
- Adobe Premiere experience a plus
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.
Madison Office. Our Madison office is a tight knit community dedicated to serving their community. Located right in downtown Madison, walking distance from Wisconsin’s state capitol and University of Wisconsin, this EUA location has a fun, pedestrian feel with easy access to all the bustling activity this capital and university town has to offer. Universal views to the State Capitol, Lake Mendota and Lake Monona can be enjoyed from our office terrace.