Summer Interior Design Intern - Denver
EUA will be filling a number of interior design internship positions in its Milwaukee, Madison and Denver offices during the summer of 2020.
EUA will be filling a number of interior design internship positions in its Milwaukee, Madison and Denver offices during the summer of 2020. These positions would be full-time during the summer months, approximately mid-May or early June through mid-August or early September. Our interns will be working primarily in our market focused studios, and will also have the opportunity to work together on a group project.
We invite you to complete an application for this position if you are interested in being considered for one of these positions. We will be accepting applications through approximately the first week of March and making selections by the first week of April.
A good candidate for this position is a current student of Interior Design. This position works under close supervision and receives specific and detailed instruction as to required tasks and results expected; Revit Skills a plus, but may learn in office.
Assistance in Project Work, which may include:
- Assistance in measuring Project Sites and Existing Buildings
- Assistance in creating/modifying project Revit Models as directed
- Creation of graphic images for project presentations or project deliverables
- Analysis of building/project requirements
- Assistance in researching building products or materials
The Fine Print
- Additional responsibilities as required
- A current student of Interior Design, typically in their Junior year of undergrad or beyond
- Revit experience is a plus
- This is an hourly position; hours may vary from week to week, but expect 20-40 hours/week
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.