Senior Workplace Strategist - Madison
Join us! We are a relationship-based, forward-thinking Architecture and Interior Design firm, seeking a dynamic, passionate individual to lead the firm’s Workplace Strategy services and our clients to continued success.
Join us! We are a relationship-based, forward-thinking Architecture and Interior Design firm, seeking a dynamic, passionate individual to lead the firm’s Workplace Strategy services and our clients to continued success. This position will be a great fit for you if you are looking for a company that creates lasting partnerships with its clients, and provides a positive, respectful, and supportive environment for its employees. The position will be filled in one of our three primary locations - Milwaukee, WI, Madison, WI or Denver, CO. Candidates from all three locations are welcome!
EUA’s Workplace Strategy takes a holistic view of an organization, aligning people, place and technology with business objectives and future success outcomes. By aligning these within the built environment it allows culture to authentically shine through, motivating employees to bring their best and whole selves to their work. We define this environment as The Engaged Workplace.
As a Senior Workplace Strategist at EUA, you are a critical member of a diverse Workplace Studio. As a studio, we collaborate and develop solutions for clients within a wide range of industries and project scales of corporate workplace. Your responsibilities will include process leadership, facilitation, leading research, data collection activities, synthesizing data, presentation development and delivery that will support client goals within projects across a broad range of industries and services, including change management strategy and workplace performance.
You are an integral part of the EUA team with the responsibility to lead, communicate and collaborate in partnership with clients, design and marketing teams. You will support our mission to Elevating People’s Potential for our clients, your team and project stakeholders and leverage that mission to problem solve, communicate and develop solutions. As a visible leader on projects and to the client, your appearance and tone supports the culture and professionalism of the firm.
• Develop and facilitate strategic conversations to connect the business objectives and culture of a client’s organization with the project goals in order develop future workplace strategies that align people, place and technology
• Conduct, analyze, synthesize and leverage internal and external research and benchmarks to facilitate client discussions and inform deliverables
• Facilitate data gathering activities in the form of surveys, observations, focus groups and/or workshops to engage clients and teams
• Synthesize and interpret information collected in data gathering activities, create presentations, develop workplace strategies and gap analysis that will best support the business objectives and culture of the client that will both challenge and address their needs for the future of the workplace
• Prepare and deliver influential story telling graphic presentations and information graphics branded to the client
• Support the development and execution of client communications, change management strategies and plans
• Assist in the business development activities to elevate future client opportunities which may include marketing presentations, proposals and interviews
• Lead and support presentations at conferences, within firm and throughout community as it relates to workplace strategy, change management and design
• You will team with design leaders, project executives and managers as part of a leadership team to deliver best-in-class strategies and design for our clients
• You will teach, mentor team members to build skills and prepare them to lead workshops, synthesize information, develop presentations to communicate and illustrate and project goals and strategies
• You will partner with other strategists across the firm to share best practices, maintain continuity in delivery and leverage expertise you may not currently have and establish relationships to best support our clients
• Undergraduate or advance degree in design related field
• 5-10+ years professional experience in design, workplace strategy, change management, industry related analysis, real estate, facility management or organizational development
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Seasoned experience with AutoCAD and Revit
• Experience with interpretation of data from varying sources and translation of data to an audience. Experience executing projects in one or more areas related to design strategy, change management, market research, corporate strategy, real estate services, or related
• Strong narrative skills • Communication, presentation and design team collaboration skill
• Ability to guide or inform design strategies and design planning for workplace projects
• Confidence in facilitating strategic conversations
• Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong understanding of principles of information design, display and ability to create compelling documentation and deliverable
• Travel up to 20%
• Have a positive contribution to the firm’s culture
Our Workplace Studio. In the Workplace Studio, the better we do our jobs the better other people can do theirs, our team designs anything from new corporate headquarters to industrial facilities to high-design yet functional tenant improvements. We practice what we preach, applying the very things we recommend for our clients to our own environment. We continuously learn from our clients and as part of this team you will find link-minded people who are quick to listen and innovate with contagious passion.
Madison Office. Our Madison office is a tight knit community dedicated to serving their community. Located right in downtown Madison, walking distance from Wisconsin’s state capitol and University of Wisconsin, this EUA location has a fun, pedestrian feel with easy access to all the bustling activity this capital and university town has to offer. Universal views to the State Capitol, Lake Mendota and Lake Monona can be enjoyed from our office terrace.