Senior Systems Administrator/Engineer
EUA is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator/Engineer for our firm. They will work under direction of the IT Director and will be a key team leader for infrastructure related systems. Candidates should have 12+ years of experience, with specific experience in Information Technology.
This position requires strong communication and organizational skills, a self-motivated individual who can work well both independently and as part of a team. The person selected will be working in a fast-paced, team-oriented support environment.
Responsibilities include determining hardware, software and system functionality issues through systems analysis techniques; designing and maintaining server systems; responding and preparing for incidents affecting the availability, stability and performance of IT systems; and mentoring staff in the development of strategies for overall system design.
- Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS, IaaS
- Hypervisors, VMWare environment, Backup and Replication
- Local and Global cloud file storage
- Cisco/Meraki LAN, WAN and wireless infrastructure
- Cisco/Meraki ASA Firewalls, AnyConnect VPN, routing and VLAN configurations
- Azure VPC, gateways, VVNET peering and networking
- WVDI cloud based desktop infrastructure
- O365, Azure AD, and other cloud based services
- Microsoft Intune, Defender AV and Endpoint Protection
- Cybersecurity Pen testing, audits, monitoring for security risks and best practices
- Advanced knowledge in Ethernet, VLANs, TCP/IP, LDAP administration and Powershell
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Designing and maintaining infrastructure architecture
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with hardware, networking, ISP and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction
- Conference Room Audio Video troubleshooting and system support
- Ability to plan, develop, coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies
- Positive attitude, patience and willingness to work with others
- Willingness to identify opportunities and implement improvements
- Possess excellent communication skills, including phone support, presentation skills and writing skills
- Have proven customer support aptitude
- Maintain exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
The Fine Print
- An Associate's degree, or higher, in Information Technology or closely related field
- 12 or more years of experience in Information Technology
- Willingness to work off-hours or weekends as needed
Compensation Range: $90,000 - $110,000 based on experience. EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.