Senior Project Manager - Workplace
This person will be a key team leader in our Workplace studio. Candidates should be a Licensed Architect or Certified Interior Designer with 10+ years' experience, with specific experience in Workplace related projects.
This person will be a key team leader in our Workplace studio. Candidates should be a Licensed Architect or Certified Interior Designer with 10+ years of experience, with specific experience in Workplace related projects. This position will be in our Milwaukee office.
This position requires excellent technical, business, and interpersonal skills and is responsible for management and administration of all phases of a variety of projects and/or client accounts of considerable scope and complexity. Primary responsibility and oversight of client contact, budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, cost control, and monitor all activities. Guidance will be given by Studio Director, Client Executive or Practice Leader, typically relating to overall objectives, critical issues, and policy matters. Provides critical leadership and mentoring for Project Architects, Design Architects, Interior Designers, and other team members. May have influence outside of the project team.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Coordinate, Lead and Mentor Project Teams through entire Project Process
- Understand and Negotiate Client Contracts
- Coordinate and Negotiate Consultant Fees and Services
- Estimate and Maintain Project Budget and Work Plans
- Maintain Strong Client Communication and Relationships
- Communicate Client Expectations to Project Team
- Document and Manage Project Risk
- Provide Oversight for and/or Draw Details, Sections, and Provide Oversight of Project Documentation
- Understand Project Code Requirements
- Provide Project Supervision (May include Stamping Drawings)
- Review Progress and Shop Drawings
- Attend Construction and Client Meetings
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
The Fine Print:
- Licensed Architect or Certified Interior Designer with 10+ years' experience in the Architecture Industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Knowledgeable in the use of Revit
- Specific experience with Workplace architectural project management preferred
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.
Our Workplace Studio. In the Workplace Studio, the better we do our jobs the better other people can do theirs, our team designs anything from new corporate headquarters to industrial facilities to high-design yet functional tenant improvements. We practice what we preach, applying the very things we recommend for our clients to our own environment. We continuously learn from our clients and as part of this team you will find link-minded people who are quick to listen and innovate with contagious passion.