Senior Project Architect : Workplace
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Senior Project Architect with 10 or more years of experience in all conventional aspects and broad areas of assignments to join our Workplace Studio team.
This position requires the use of advanced techniques and practices and supervision or guidance typically related to project objectives, critical issues, and policy matters. The Senior Project Architect is responsible for leading the development of projects including planning, technical production, project leadership, construction administration, etc. This person also mentors and directs Project Architects and other junior staff members.
- Licensed Architect
- Works side-by-side with the Project Manager and is accountable for the design documentation
- Demonstrates exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Responsible for directing, delegating, and supervising project tasks
- Displays a high degree of leadership and is an exceptional communicator
- Coordinates and leads all consultants
- Writes and assists with specifications
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and is a proactive problem solver
- Focuses on performing project QA/QC processes
- Heavily involved with owner and CM conversations and decisions
- Critical in mentoring staff
- Highly knowledgeable in all things related to Construction Administration
- Leads the strategies and development of the BIM model or Visualization methods
The Fine Print
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- 10+ years experience
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.
Our Workplace Studio. In the Workplace Studio, the better we do our jobs the better other people can do theirs, our team designs anything from new corporate headquarters to industrial facilities to high-design yet functional tenant improvements. We practice what we preach, applying the very things we recommend for our clients to our own environment. We continuously learn from our clients and as part of this team you will find link-minded people who are quick to listen and innovate with contagious passion.