Senior Project Architect : Living Environments
EUA is seeking a Senior Project Architect with 10 or more years of experience in all conventional aspects and broad areas of assignments to join our Living Environments Studio.
This position requires the use of advanced techniques and practices and supervision or guidance typically related to project objectives, critical issues, and policy matters. The Senior Project Architect is responsible for leading the development of projects including planning, technical production, project leadership, construction administration, etc. This person also mentors and directs Project Architects and other junior staff members.
- Licensed Architect
- Works side-by-side with the Project Manager and/or Studio Director and is accountable for the design documentation
- Demonstrates exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Responsible for directing, delegating, and supervising project tasks
- Displays a high degree of leadership and is an exceptional communicator
- Coordinates and leads all consultants
- Oversees specifications
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and is a proactive problem solver
- Focuses on performing project QA/QC processes
- Heavily involved with owner and CM conversations and decisions
- Critical in mentoring staff
- Highly knowledgeable in all things related to Construction Administration
- Leads the strategies and development of the BIM model or Visualization methods
The Fine Print
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- 10+ years' experience
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Our Living Studio. At the heart of designing living environments where people can thrive is an understanding of people. And at the heart of our Living Studio, is the desire and practice of diving deep into the needs and preferences of our clients to deliver what they want and will set them apart in a competitive marketplace. From millennial-filled student housing spaces to vibrant mixed-use, that appeals to multiple generations, to places of comfort and rest that celebrate the evolution of age, we create environments for all stages of life. This team has a strong internal community that is reflected in the great communities we design for our clients.