Senior Project Architect : Denver
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Project Architect to join our growing Denver Studio team.
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Senior Project Architect with 10 or more years of experience in all conventional aspects and broad areas of assignments to join our Denver Studio team. This position requires the use of advanced techniques and practices and supervision or guidance typically related to project objectives, critical issues, and policy matters. The Senior Project Architect is responsible for leading the development of projects including planning, technical production, project leadership, construction administration, etc. This person also mentors and directs Project Architects and other junior staff members.
- Licensed Architect
- Works side-by-side with the Project Manager and/or Studio Director and is accountable for the design documentation
- Demonstrates exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Responsible for directing, delegating, and supervising project tasks
- Displays a high degree of leadership and is an exceptional communicator
- Coordinates and leads all consultants
- Oversees specifications
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and is a proactive problem solver
- Focuses on performing project QA/QC processes
- Heavily involved with owner and CM conversations and decisions
- Critical in mentoring staff
- Highly knowledgeable in all things related to Construction Administration
- Leads the strategies and development of the BIM model or Visualization methods
The Fine Print
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- 10+ years’ experience
Compensation Range: $75,000 - $95,000 based on experience. EUA offers its employees comprehensive benefits including profit sharing and bonus opportunities, 401K, health and life insurance, maternity leave and more. They (You) certainly deserve it.
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.