Senior Interior Designer : Milwaukee
EUA is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Interior Designer to join our Milwaukee office, working across multiple markets.
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Interior Designer with 10+ years of experience in the field. This person uses judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables. Reporting and working under the direction of a Project Manager, they should be skilled at space planning, finish selections, furniture selection and specification, millwork detailing, and finish/furniture cost estimating. Client management and presentation skills are also required.
- NCIDQ Certified
- Works side-by-side with the PM/PA and is accountable for the design/documents
- Responsible for programming of all phases of the interior design process
- Skilled at space planning, finish selections, furniture selection and specification, interior detailing, and finish/furniture cost estimating
- Considered an expert in their market type
- Responsible for directing, delegating, and supervising project tasks
- Writes and assists with specifications • QA/QC is a primary focus and project responsibility
- Reviews submittals, RFIs, etc. and is responsible for on-site observation
- Involved with owner and CM conversations and decisions
- Maintains project deadlines and organization
- Critical in mentoring staff; high degree of leadership in all facets of the project
- Leads the strategies and development of the BIM model or Visualization methods
- Enforces and teaches EUA standards
- Makes necessary project decisions and designs entire projects
The Fine Print
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in Interior Design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or similar field
- Certified Interior Designer (NCIDQ exams) required
- Confident and comfortable speaking with others and presenting ideas
- Superb client management skills
- Experience in Revit expected
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.