Senior Accountant : Madison
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking to fill an important role as a Senior Accountant.
This person will be responsible for various general ledger activities, including account reconciliations, and a variety of daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks. They will assist the Accounting staff with daily activities and month end close and will have the opportunity to assist with special projects.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Assist with Maintenance of General Ledger Accounts
- Assist with Monthly General Ledger Reconciliation/Research
- Assist with Preparation of Interim Financial Statements and supporting schedules
- Assist with various budgeting tasks
- Management of Timesheets
- Management of Credit Card Payments and Expense Reports
- Backup for Processing Invoices for Payment
- Backup for Processing and prepare A/P check runs
- Backup for Preparing Bank Deposits
- Backup for Posting Cash Receipts against Accounts Receivable Ledger
- Assist with Maintaining and Updating Certificates of Insurance
- Assist with various tax matters and audits
- Assist with various yearend tasks (including 1099s and PPTs)
- Maintain accounting files
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
The Fine Print
- Bachelor’s Degree or beyond in accounting or related field
- Several years of experience in a professional office setting
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word required
- Experience with Deltek Vision software, and/or other ERP platforms, a plus
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude with numbers
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Madison Office. Our Madison office is a tight knit community dedicated to serving their community. Located right in downtown Madison, walking distance from Wisconsin’s state capitol and University of Wisconsin, this EUA location has a fun, pedestrian feel with easy access to all the bustling activity this capital and university town has to offer. Universal views to the State Capitol, Lake Mendota and Lake Monona can be enjoyed from our office terrace.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.