Project Specialist : Milwaukee
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Project Specialist to join our growing Milwaukee Office.
This position is responsible for the technical development of a project; independently evaluates, selects, and applies architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria; uses judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables; assists with writing reports and generating information for specifications; reviews submittals and observes architectural features in the field; assists in the coordination of consultants; and works under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Works hand-in-hand with the project architect and/or project manager
- Understands architectural techniques and procedures
- Has experience and knowledge in detailing, technical aspects of projects, and building systems
- Has a history of experience in assembling project document sets
- Exposed to a variety of responsibilities and scope in the development of project documentation
- Has a proactive approach to projects and problem solving and can self-direct project work and tasks
- Reviews submittals and assists in on-site observation, actively participates in the Construction Administration phase
- Supports and coordinates with consultants
- Exposed to and assists with specification sections
- High degree of knowledge and skill regarding BIM software
The Fine Print
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- Typically 2-10 years’ experience
- Proficient in Revit
- Actively working towards licensure
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.