Project Specialist : Denver
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Project Specialist to join our Denver Studio.
This position is responsible for the technical development of a project; independently evaluates, selects, and applies architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria; uses judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables; assists with writing reports and generating information for specifications; reviews submittals and observes architectural features in the field; assists in the coordination of consultants; and works under the direction of a Project Manager.
- Unlicensed / Pursuing Architectural licensure
- Works hand-in-hand with the project architect and/or project manager
- Understands architectural techniques and procedures
- Has experience and knowledge in detailing, technical aspects of projects, and building systems
- Has a history of experience in assembling project document sets
- Exposed to a variety of responsibilities and scope in the development of project documentation
- Has a proactive approach to projects and problem solving and can self-direct project work and tasks
- Reviews submittals and assists in on-site observation, actively participates in the Construction Administration phase
- Supports and coordinates with consultants
- Exposed to and assists with specification sections
- High degree of knowledge and skill regarding BIM software
The Fine Print
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
- Typically 2-10 years’ experience
- Proficient in Revit preferred
- Actively working towards licensure
Compensation Range: $55,000 - $75,000 based on experience. EUA offers its employees comprehensive benefits including profit sharing and bonus opportunities, 401k, health and life insurance, maternity leave and more. They (You) certainly deserve it.
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Encompassing a range of diverse experiences and backgrounds, our offices are filled with talented and creative individuals who are passionate about helping clients realize their visions. We value our employees and bring unique and purposeful support opportunities to improve overall employee well-being, so they can bring their best selves to work every day.