This person will be a key team leader in our Madison Studio. Candidates should be a Licensed Architect or Certified Interior Designer with 5+ years of experience, with specific experience in State of Wisconsin projects.
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking an Architectural Project Manager for our firm. This person will be a key team leader in our Madison Studio. Candidates should be a Licensed Architect or Certified Interior Designer with 5+ years of experience, with specific experience in State of Wisconsin Higher Ed and Science and Technology projects.
This position requires excellent technical, business, and interpersonal skills and is responsible for management and administration of all phases of a variety of projects and/or client accounts of considerable scope and complexity. Primary responsibility and oversight of client contact, budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, cost control, and monitor all activities. Guidance will be given by Studio Director, Client Executive or Practice Leader, typically relating to overall objectives, critical issues, and policy matters. The person in this position provides critical leadership and mentoring for Project Architects, Design Architects, Interior Designers, and other team members, and may have influence outside of the project team.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Coordinate, lead and mentor project teams through entire project process
- Understand and negotiate client contracts
- Coordinate and negotiate consultant fees and services
- Estimate and maintain project budget and work plans
- Maintain strong client communication and relationships
- Communicate client expectations to project team
- Document and manage project risk
- Provide oversight for and/or draw details, sections, and provide oversight of project documentation
- Understand project code requirements
- Provide project supervision (may include stamping and signing drawings)
- Review Progress and Shop Drawings
- Attend Construction and Client Meetings
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
The Fine Print:
- Licensed Architect or Certified Interior Designer, with 5+ years’ experience in the Architecture Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Knowledgeable in the use of Revit
- Specific experience with State of Wisconsin Higher Ed and Science and Techology projects preferred
Madison Office. Our Madison office is a tight knit community dedicated to serving their community. Located right in downtown Madison, walking distance from Wisconsin’s state capitol and University of Wisconsin, this EUA location has a fun, pedestrian feel with easy access to all the bustling activity this capital and university town has to offer. Universal views to the State Capitol, Lake Mendota and Lake Monona can be enjoyed from our office terrace.