Project Manager : Learning Environments
EUA is seeking an Architectural Project Manager for our firm. Candidates should be a Licensed Architect with 5+ years of Project Management experience or equivalent.
This position requires excellent technical, business and interpersonal skills and is responsible for management and administration of all phases of a variety of projects and/or client accounts of varying scope and complexity. Primary responsibility and oversight of client contact, budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, cost control and monitor all activities. Guidance will be given by Studio Director, Client Executive or Practice Leader, typically relating to overall objectives, critical issues and policy matters. The person in this position provides leadership and mentoring for Project Architects, Design Architects, Interior Designers and other team members, and may have influence outside of the project team.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Desired to be licensed (expected to stamp project drawings)
- Responsible for management and administration of a number of projects of varying scope
- Strong technical, business, and interpersonal skills
- Primarily responsible for client contact, contracts, scheduling, and project financial health and oversight
- Ensures tasks are being performed for all facets of the project
- Design and aesthetic review of spaces
- Implementation/technical documents for all phases and CA
- Code compliance
- Knowledgeable in the use of Revit and its strengths/limitations
- Understands EUA standards and processes
- Works side-by-side with entire team and delegates appropriately
- Helps mentor staff
The Fine Print:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field
- Knowledgeable in the use of Revit
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.
Our Learning Studio. What you do makes an impact. In our Learning Environments studio, our teams design innovative K-12 and higher education spaces to maximize student and staff potential. We are passionate about the spaces we create and believe they make a difference. Join our team today and play a role in impacting future generations while working alongside a group of people who truly care and have fun along the way.