Project Assistant : Milwaukee
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking an Architectural Project Assistant for our firm.
This person is an unlicensed individual with a background in Architecture. Reporting to the Studio Director, this person works under close supervision and receives specific and detailed instructions as to required tasks and results expected. They are responsible for some technical development of a project.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Design detail development
- Participation in team coordination and collaboration
- Production of project design and construction documents
- Attendance at team and client meetings
- Assist with project finish material and product selection
- Refinement of plans, elevations, and details and other building model components
- Assist with project site visits and punch lists
- Assist with Code research
- Client and consultant communication
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
The Fine Print
- Recent Graduate or up to Four (4) Years of Architectural Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.