Project Architect : Madison
EUA is seeking a Project Architect to become part of our team in the Madison office - making a difference with clients, building users, and the community in one of our exciting markets.
Candidates should be a Licensed Architect (or equivalent experience) with experience in workplace or interior architecture related projects.
The Project Architect is responsible for most phases in the technical development of a project. They will work under the direction of a Project Manager and they will independently evaluate, select, and apply architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria; use judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables; will write reports and specification sections; review submittals and observe architectural features in the field; assists in the coordination of consultants.
- Licensed Architect or equivalent experience
- Works hand-in-hand with the project team and assists in delegation of tasks
- Assists project manager with identified tasks and functions
- Leads the team in architectural techniques and procedures
- Highly knowledgeable in the techniques and applications of BIM
- Involved in a variety of project responsibilities, including documentation and detailing
- Self-directs project work and tasks, proactive engagement
- Helps assemble energy and sustainability strategies
- Assists with specification preparation and/or writes specifications
- Performs and reviews QA/QC processes
- Reviews submittals, RFIs, pay apps, etc. and is responsible for on-site construction observation
- Supports the consultants and coordinates their work
- Participates in owner and contractor conversations on a regular basis
- Assists and leads the mentoring of staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- Use of BIM software and Visualization methods is essential
- 2-10 years of architectural experience
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Madison Office. Our Madison office is a tight knit community dedicated to serving their community. Located right in downtown Madison, walking distance from Wisconsin’s state capitol and University of Wisconsin, this EUA location has a fun, pedestrian feel with easy access to all the bustling activity this capital and university town has to offer. Universal views to the State Capitol, Lake Mendota and Lake Monona can be enjoyed from our office terrace.