Project Architect - Learning Environments
This position is for our Learning Environments studio and will be working out of our Milwaukee office. The Project Architect is responsible for most phases in the technical development of a project.
This position is for our Learning Environments studio and will be working out of our Milwaukee office. The Project Architect is responsible for most phases in the technical development of a project; independently evaluates, selects, and applies architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria; uses judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables; writes reports and specification sections; reviews submittals and observes architectural features in the field; typically assists in coordination of consultants; and works under the direction of Project Manager.
- Production of Drawings and Specifications
- Development of Design Ideas
- Communication with Clients
- Coordination of Construction Documents and Consultant Drawings
- Participation in Field Observations
- Attending Construction and Client Meetings
- Administration of Shop Drawing Submittals
- Preparation of Addendums and Requests For Information (RFIs)
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Awareness of Project Budgets
- Knowledge of Materials and Products
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
- Other duties as assigned
The Fine Print:
- Licensed Architect (Project Architect) or equivalent experience (Project Specialist)
- BS or BA in Architecture
- 2-10 Years of Experience in Architectural Field
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit Preferred
- Experience with Newforma Project Center Preferred
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.
Our Learning Studio. What you do makes an impact. In our Learning Environments studio, our teams design innovative K-12 and higher education spaces to maximize student and staff potential. We are passionate about the spaces we create and believe they make a difference. Join our team today and play a role in impacting future generations while working alongside a group of people who truly care and have fun along the way.