Project Architect - Denver
This position is for our Healthcare studio and will be working out of our Denver office. The Project Architect is responsible for most phases in the technical development of a project.
This position is for our Healthcare studio and will be working out of our Denver office. The Project Architect is responsible for most phases in the technical development of a project; independently evaluates, selects, and applies architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria; uses judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables; writes reports and specification sections; reviews submittals and observes architectural features in the field; typically assists in coordination of consultants; and works under the direction of Project Manager.
- Production of Drawings and Specifications
- Development of Design Ideas
- Communication with Clients
- Coordination of Construction Documents and Consultant Drawings
- Participation in Field Observations
- Attending Construction and Client Meetings
- Administration of Shop Drawing Submittals
- Preparation of Addendums and Requests For Information (RFIs)
- Knowledge of Building Codes
- Awareness of Project Budgets
- Knowledge of Materials and Products
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
- Other duties as assigned
The Fine Print:
- Licensed Architect (Project Architect) or equivalent experience (Project Specialist)
- BS or BA in Architecture
- 2-10 Years of Experience in Architectural Field
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit Preferred
- Experience with Newforma Project Center Preferred
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.
Our Healthcare Studio. Healthcare providers give their all to help patients, and we think they deserve the same treatment. Our Healthcare Studio specializes in creating environments that promote healing and foster well-being for patients as well as staff. A determined, group, you’ll find our team takes one of the most challenging design fields and brings thoughtful solutions to our clients while creating an internal atmosphere of openness and fun.