Project Architect : Denver
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Project Architect to become part of our team in the Denver office - making a difference with clients, building users, and the community in one of our exciting markets.
Candidates should be a Licensed Architect (or equivalent experience) with experience in workplace or interior architecture related projects.
The Project Architect is responsible for most phases in the technical development of a project. They will work under the direction of a Project Manager and they will independently evaluate, select, and apply architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria; use judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables; will write reports and specification sections; review submittals and observe architectural features in the field; assists in the coordination of consultants.
- Licensed Architect or equivalent experience
- Works hand-in-hand with the project team and assists in delegation of tasks
- Assists project manager with identified tasks and functions
- Leads the team in architectural techniques and procedures
- Highly knowledgeable in the techniques and applications of BIM
- Involved in a variety of project responsibilities, including documentation and detailing
- Self-directs project work and tasks, proactive engagement
- Helps assemble energy and sustainability strategies
- Assists with specification preparation and/or writes specifications
- Performs and reviews QA/QC processes
- Reviews submittals, RFIs, pay apps, etc. and is responsible for on-site construction observation
- Supports the consultants and coordinates their work
- Participates in owner and contractor conversations on a regular basis
- Assists and leads the mentoring of staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- Use of BIM software and Visualization methods is essential
- 7+ years of architectural experience
Compensation Range: $75,000 - $110,000 based on experience. EUA offers its employees comprehensive benefits including profit sharing and bonus opportunities, 401k, health and life insurance, maternity leave and more. They (You) certainly deserve it.
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Encompassing a range of diverse experiences and backgrounds, our offices are filled with talented and creative individuals who are passionate about helping clients realize their visions. We value our employees and bring unique and purposeful support opportunities to improve overall employee well-being, so they can bring their best selves to work every day.