Project Architect : Denver
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Project Architect to join our Madison Studio team.
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking a Project Architect to join our growing Denver Studio team.
The Project Architect is responsible for most phases in the technical development of a project. They will work under the direction of a Project Manager and they will independently evaluate, select, and apply architectural techniques, procedures, and criteria; use judgment in assignments that have clear and specified objectives with a limited number of variables; will write reports and specification sections; review submittals and observe architectural features in the field; assists in the coordination of consultants.
- Licensed Architect or equivalent experience
- Works hand-in-hand with the project team and assists in delegation of tasks
- Assists project manager with identified tasks and functions
- Leads the team in architectural techniques and procedures
- Highly knowledgeable in the techniques and applications of BIM
- Involved in a variety of project responsibilities, including documentation and detailing
- Self-directs project work and tasks, proactive engagement
- Helps assemble energy and sustainability strategies
- Assists with specification preparation and/or writes specifications
- Performs and reviews QA/QC processes
- Reviews submittals, RFIs, pay apps, etc. and is responsible for on-site construction observation
- Supports the consultants and coordinates their work
- Participates in owner and contractor conversations on a regular basis
- Assists and leads the mentoring of staff
The Fine Print
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit preferred
- Use of BIM software and Visualization methods is essential
- 2-10 years of architectural experience
Compensation Range: $60,000 - $85,000 based on experience. EUA offers its employees comprehensive benefits including profit sharing and bonus opportunities, 401k, health and life insurance, maternity leave and more. They (You) certainly deserve it.
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.