Project Administrator/Project Accountant : Green Bay
Green Bay, WI
EUA (Eppstein Uhen Architects) is searching for a motivated, organized and detail-oriented person to join our Green Bay office.
This person is primarily responsible for financial, administrative, and project support duties for multiple Project Managers within one or more market-based Studios. Strong knowledge of work being done by those project managers, and status of projects, will be required. Emphasis is on project processes and financial related project activities centering on contracts, billing, and collections. This person will report to the Risk Management Director and will also work closely with the Project Management Practice Leader and Finance Director. This person will work in conjunction with Project Managers and maintain a strong interface with the Accounting department. This position will need to gain an understanding of project accounting, including the impacts of project transactions on the firm’s financials.
- Maintaining excellent communication with project managers and the Accounting department
- Maintaining a working knowledge of projects financials
- Maintaining accurate and reliable financial and contracted related information on projects
- Analyzing and assisting Project Managers with Deltek Vision and Vision reports
- Conducting, and contributing to, monthly project review meetings with Project Managers
- Producing monthly client invoices
- Tracking and processing owner and consultant agreements and modifications
- Reviewing and processing consultant invoices
- Organizing and maintaining project files related to contracts and modifications
- Leading collection of accounts receivable
- Assisting Project Managers in project setup and maintenance
- Verifying timesheets on a weekly basis
- Reviewing monthly expense reports and credit cards
- Production of and understanding of contracts, proposals, and agreement letters
- Some day-to-day office operations
- Other tasks as assigned
The Fine Print:
- Associates degree or beyond in accounting or finance
- Several years of relatable accounting or project management experience preferred
- Several years of experience in a professional office setting
- Experience with Deltek Vision or another Architect/Engineer specific software platform a plus
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Green Bay Office. Located in the Green Bay area, this tight-knit group of architects and engineers have been giving purpose the space to thrive for over 25 years. Featuring open and collaborative offices, the Green Bay office allows planners, architects and engineers to continually engage in open communication.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.