We love what we do...we seek the best and the brightest to join our firm.
EUA is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who provides support for various firm-wide and studio marketing needs. Responsibilities include: providing general support for marketing department, coordinating the design of proposals, coordinating and assisting with development of presentation materials, development and maintenance of marketing collateral, updating firm database, assisting with firm and studio event coordination, developing new content for collateral, interviewing internal employees, website and other writing support as needed.
- Leading meetings and managing projects
- High degree of organization and exceptional attention to detail
- Providing excellent quality work that improves marketing experience with others in firm
- Ability to prioritize self and team initiatives to provide additional support to team at large when needed
- Understanding of InDesign for efficient document production
- A good eye for graphic design and sound page layout skills
- Demonstrate strong writing and proofreading skills
The Fine Print
- 3+ years of experience
- 4-year degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (especially PowerPoint and InDesign)
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.