The Marketing Coordinator provides support for various firm-wide and studio marketing needs.
Responsibilities include providing general support for marketing department, coordinating the design of proposals, coordinating and assisting with development of presentation materials, development and maintenance of marketing collateral, updating the firm database, assisting with firm and studio event coordination, developing new content for collateral, interviewing internal employees, website and other writing support as needed.
In addition to these responsibilities the Marketing Coordinator will facilitate the proposal and interview process, working with leadership, Business Development and studio staff throughout the firm to pull together customized and compelling responses to RFPs.
This position will be filled in the Madison OR Milwaukee office based on review of candidates from both locations.
- Leading meetings and managing the proposal and interview process
- Thorough understanding of Request For Proposal (RFP) requirements and asking questions to ensure accurate deliverable
- Ability to Co-own and drive forward initiatives with Marketing Leader
- High degree of organization and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and proactively run with projects
- Ability to providing excellent quality work that improves marketing experience with others in firm
- Ability to prioritize self and team initiatives to provide additional support to team at large when needed
- Ability to establish and solidify relationships through positive communication with a variety of positions across firm
- Understanding of Indesign for efficient document production
- A good eye for graphic design and sound page layout skills
- Demonstrate strong writing and proofreading skills
- Lead with a positive attitude for team and while supporting the company high volume daily needs
The Fine Print
- 5 Years of Marketing or Communications Experience
- 2 or 4-year degree
- Self-Driven Individual with ability to self-manage initiative and determine ROI
- AEC Experience a Plus
- Public Relations Experience a Plus
- Content Development and Blog Experience a Plus
- Proficiency in Marketing Assistant level responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (especially PowerPoint and InDesign)