Interior Designer : Milwaukee
EUA is seeking a skilled and experienced Interior Designer to join our Milwaukee office, working across multiple markets.
This person uses judgment in assignments that have partially undefined objectives and works with the project team and the client to bring clarity to objectives and lead successful design solutions. Integrates well with a project team and Project Manager, the candidate is skilled at all phases of commercial interior design including space planning, finish selections, lighting design, furniture selection and specification, millwork detailing, and finish/furniture cost estimating. Client engagement and presentation skills are also required.
- NCIDQ Certified
- Works hand-in-hand with the project manager and/or project architect
- Responsible for programming of all phases of the interior design process
- Skilled at space planning, finish selections, furniture selection and specifications, interior detailing, and finish/furniture cost estimating
- Valuable expert in a specific market type
- Team coordination and collaboration
- Self-directs project work and tasks, proactive engagement
- Assists in project design development
- Prepares construction documents
- Reviews submittals, RFIs, etc. and is responsible for on-site observation
- Maintains personal knowledge of current available products and furnishings
- Helps to mentor staff
The Fine Print
- The use of Revit and Sketch-up is required
- Enforces and communicates knowledge of EUA standards
- Influences project decisions and may design large aspects of the project
- Typically 2-10 years experience
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.