HR / Administrative Coordinator - Milwaukee
This position will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Executive Assistant and Human Resources Director and be an integral part of providing an exceptional experience to our employees, clients, and friends of the firm.
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking to fill an integral position in its Human Resources Team. This position will assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Executive Assistant and Human Resources Director and be an integral part of providing an exceptional experience to our employees, clients, and friends of the firm.
- Assists with administration of HRIS system
- Assists with administration of applicant tracking system information
- Assists with recruiting, application, and new employee processes including scheduling and preparing materials for interviews, background checks, and onboarding
- Communicates new hire information to appropriate departments and follows-up with newly hired employee on start dates and employee orientation information
- Assists in coordinating employee recognition programs; identifies, prepares, and distributes service awards for employees
- Assists in preparation a variety of reports, PowerPoint presentations, and spreadsheets for periodic reports, including reports to the leadership team
- Conducts appropriate research when necessary to resolve administrative issues
- Assists with planning and coordination of internal and client focused special events
- Assists with maintenance of State Licenses and Registrations
- Assists with client and employee event ticket management and distribution
- Responsible for stocking -distributing Employee Gear to new employees/ periodically to all employees
- Effectively interface with employees of various backgrounds and roles - including senior level executives - as well as possess and demonstrate a positive attitude, patience and willingness to work with others
- Maintain confidential personnel-related information, policies, and related matters
- Works as a team with Executive Assistant and EUA Ambassadors, and act as primary backup coverage for EUA Ambassadors (receptionist position)
- Assist with HR and Executive employee communication
- Analyze and solve problems quickly and work to identify opportunities and implement improvements
- Maintain exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
- Other duties as assigned
The Fine Print
- Associates Degree or beyond in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous customer service related work experience a plus
- Proven customer support aptitude
- Experience with the following or similar programs a plus: Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek Vision, Paycom
Milwaukee Office. Located in the heart of Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward District in a 1900s shoe factory, this office is EUA’s largest. For well over a century, EUA has served and contributed to the fabric of Milwaukee, playing an integral part in many of the iconic landmarks. With intermingled staff spread across six floors, a variety of meeting spaces, democratic access to daylight, sit/stand workstations and technology infused throughout, and a beautiful rooftop terrace, our employees have options for how and where they work throughout the day.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.