EUA Ambassador : Part Time
Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is seeking to fill an integral role in the client and employee experience in our Atlanta office.
This front-line position is responsible for providing a positive impression to all guests. In addition, this person must communicate effectively and deliver a great experience to individuals throughout all levels of the organization. This position requires an individual with the ability to be responsive in a fast-paced environment as well as be self-directed. A good candidate will exhibit a positive energy and maintain a customer service/concierge-like approach to this position. This person will be expected to learn and understand the internal functions and capabilities of the firm and staff to provide outstanding service. In addition to the core responsibilities listed below, this person has the opportunity to develop the position through involvement in additional firm initiatives. The position reports to the Human Resources and will work closely with the entire Human Resources team.
- Act as the initial host for all individuals entering or contacting EUA
- Professionally answer a multi-line phone system and connect callers to the appropriate personnel
- Open and/or close the lobby at appropriate times
- Direct guests to appropriate meeting locations
- Maintain the overall appearance of the office, including light housekeeping and organization as needed
- Coordinate meal requests for approved events including any special accommodations or requests
- Assist with booking travel for approved meetings and conferences
- Ensure delivered items are routed efficiently to appropriate parties.
- Process incoming and outgoing deliveries, including time-sensitive material
- Maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Maintain a personal professional image as a representative of the firm.
- Procure office and kitchen supplies
- Participate and contribute to firmwide initiatives and opportunities
- Communicate effectively with Admin/HR team and EUA staff
- Solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
- Process general correspondence, emails, and voicemails
- Assist the Admin/HR team with other projects as assigned, including but not limited to: lists, database entry, facilities/maintenance coordination, supplies, deliveries, etc.)
- Assist with scheduling of appointments and meetings
- As much anticipation as possible of the office’s needs will be essential in long-term success
- Other administrative assistance to staff as required
- EUA liaison with the property manager, building maintenance, on-site security, and janitorial teams
- Coordinating visitor and staff access into the building
- Managing parking passes for staff and guests with parking vendor
- Collecting mail/packages
- Planning events for clients and staff as needed
- Work closely with EUA’s IT department for technical needs in the office
- Other duties as assigned
The Fine Print:
- High school diploma/GED or beyond is required
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
An Added Plus:
- Previous corporate environment and/or service industry experience
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision software
- A/E/C Industry knowledge
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.