EUA Ambassador - Madison Office
This front-line position is responsible for providing a positive impression to all guests. In addition, this person must communicate effectively and deliver a great experience to individuals throughout all levels of the organization.
Eppstein Uhen Architects, Inc. (EUA) is seeking to fill an integral position in its Human Resources Team.
This front-line position is responsible for providing a positive impression to all guests. In addition, this person must communicate effectively and deliver a great experience to individuals throughout all levels of the organization. This position requires an individual with the ability to be responsive in a fast-paced environment as well as be self-directed. A good candidate will exhibit a positive energy and maintain a customer service/concierge-like approach to this position. This person will be expected to learn and understand the internal functions and capabilities of the firm and staff to provide outstanding service. In addition to the core responsibilities listed below, this person has the opportunity to develop the position through involvement in additional firm initiatives. The position reports to the HR Director, and will work closely with the Human Resources team. The position will also receive direction from the Madison office Studio Director.
- Act as the initial host for all individuals entering or contacting EUA
- Plan internal meetings and client-events including room/space preparation
- Open and/or close the lobby at appropriate times
- Process incoming and outgoing deliveries, including time-sensitive material
- Professionally answer a multi-line phone system and connect callers to the appropriate personnel
- Direct guests to appropriate meeting locations
- Maintain the overall appearance of the office, including light housekeeping and organization as needed
- Assist in scheduling and setup product rep events
- Assist with scheduling of appointments and meetings
- Handle general correspondence, emails, and voicemails
- Coordinate meal requests for approved events including any special accommodations or requests
- Assist with booking travel for approved meetings and conferences
- Responsible for the procurement of office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain a professional image
- Communicate effectively with Admin/HR team and EUA staff
- Assist the Admin/HR team with other projects as assigned, including but not limited to: lists, database entry, facilities/maintenance coordination, supplies, deliveries, etc.)
- Participate and contribute to firmwide initiatives and opportunities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and exhibit integrity
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems proactively and prioritize tasks and assignments
- Other administrative assistance to staff as required
The Fine Print:
- High school diploma/GED or beyond is required
- As much anticipation as possible of the office's needs will be essential in long-term success
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
An Added Plus:
- Previous corporate environment and/or service industry experience
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision software
- A/E/C Industry knowledge
Madison Office. Our Madison office is a tight knit community dedicated to serving their community. Located right in downtown Madison, walking distance from Wisconsin’s state capitol and University of Wisconsin, this EUA location has a fun, pedestrian feel with easy access to all the bustling activity this capital and university town has to offer. Universal views to the State Capitol, Lake Mendota and Lake Monona can be enjoyed from our office terrace.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.