Electrical Engineer : Denver
We love what we do...we seek the best and the brightest to join our firm.
The Electrical Engineer is be responsible for electrical planning, designing, engineering and construction document production and project estimates. Additional duties include energy analysis, lighting analysis, cost/benefit analysis, electrical systems design, existing system condition assessment, and emergency/standby generation design. This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Apply knowledge and experience with building codes, regulations and requirements, building materials, construction methods, and procedures to all projects. Ability to manage the proper sequencing of construction documents.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects from beginning to end, such as Design Basis through specifications and submittals.
- Able to work well in a team/collaborative setting, make sound decisions and drive action cross functionally.
- Able to organize and prioritize personal workload in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable making independent decisions with general guidelines.
- Demonstrated exceptional planning, analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to apply logical steps to problem solving.
- Able to work with modest supervision and guidance
- Possess a professional demeanor while interacting with clients, partners and team members.
- Able to function effectively in a demanding environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills; skilled with making presentations to clients.
- Possess a professional demeanor while interacting with clients, partners and team members
- Experience in higher education, office and/or light manufacturing
- Interest and experience in Lighting Design techniques is desirable.
The Fine Print
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum five years of experience in facility design
- Experience in power distribution, lighting design, communication systems and data centers, lighting photometric calculations, existing building assessments/reports.
- Professional license is preferred
- Must be proficient in Revit, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), AutoCAD and specialized electrical engineering software (e.g. Easy Power)
Physical Requirements and Environmental Adaptability
- Able to move around construction sites in various stages of development from excavation to completion and beyond.
- Work is performed in an office setting and in the field; job site monitoring may be performed in various weather conditions.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Activities may be necessary outside of the normal office hours depending on workload, schedules and client geographical location.
Compensation Range: $75,000 - $95,000 based on experience. EUA offers its employees comprehensive benefits including profit sharing and bonus opportunities, 401k, health, dental, vision, life insurance and parental leave. They (You) certainly deserve it.
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denver Office. Located in the heart of “LoDo” just steps from Union Station and Coors field, our Denver office is practically an urban tourist destination in itself. We may be biased, but we think it’s one of the best spots in the City with some of the best people.