BIM Specialist : Atlanta
EUA is a full-service AE firm seeking a professional and highly motivated BIM Specialist to join our Design Technology Team.
Enjoy engaging with project teams across all offices and multiple disciplines. Come be a part of our growing firm and talented BIM team, with future growth opportunities.
- Provide daily support for staff requests. Project support includes BIM troubleshooting, advising best practices and standards.
- Assist with creating and managing the EUA Revit content library. Assist with version upgrades and general content maintenance.
- Maintain an expert skill level with Autodesk Revit. Maintain a working knowledge of other Design Technology software.
- Participate in research and development of new design technologies. Including visualization, virtual reality, generative design, building performance and automation.
- Assist with maintaining and developing EUA’s BIM knowledge base. This includes training documentation, best practice workflows, and standards documentation.
- Develop and conduct Design Technology training sessions.
- Review and evaluate Revit models and design content to ensure continued technical excellence.
- Assist in assessing technical skills and BIM capabilities of current and prospective employees.
- Associates degree or higher and 2+ years of experience using Revit in an AEC practice environment.
- Skill and experience with Autodesk Design Software.
- Solid understanding of Revit content creation.
- Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills including workflow documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively in-person, on the phone, via instant message or using screen sharing options.
- Detailed oriented, disciplined and patient. Able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Passion for Design Technology software with a strong aptitude for technical solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team or independently and with all skill levels.
The Fine Print
- MEP, Structural Engineering BIM experience a plus.
- Visualization design software experience a plus.
- Automation and generative design experience a plus.
- Advanced Revit content creation skills a plus.
EUA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are in need of a downloadable application, please email email@example.com.
Our Administrative group plays a critical role in EUA’s overall success. Comprised of several departments of talented individuals that work behind the scenes – Accounting, Design/Information Technology, Human Resources and Marketing. We understand that the stronger our support staff are, the more our design teams can focus on their best and highest functions, ultimately providing more value so our projects run smoother. Join a diverse team that is not afraid to have a little fun, in a creative and supportive environment.