EUA President Rich Tennessen participated in the Keynote Panel: Culture the Madison Way at the 2018 CultureCon USA in Madison. Rich spoke about how EUA is building a team first culture across our various office locations and harnessing locations to compete for talent in a global economy. He also discussed the importance of transparency in attracting, qualifying, and developing trust with new employees.
The panel featured top executives from some of Madison's largest and fastest growing companies, including:
- Moderator | Neil Heinen, Editorial Director at WISC TV/Madison Magazine
- Jan Kittoe, Vice President at Ignite at American Family Insurance
- Deb Archer, President & CEO at Greater Madison Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Matthew Gonnering, CEO at Widen Enterprises, Inc.
- Linda Nedelcoff, Chief Human Resources Officer at CUNA Mutual Group
- Rich Tennessen, President at Eppstein Uhen Architects
Watch the video to hear more from Madison-based leaders on the importance of culture in the workplace.