As you transition from “Safer At Home” to welcoming employees back safely, EUA suggests taking a holistic view of your organization to help you ultimately shape the “new normal” for your work environment. By aligning people, place, and technology it allows your culture to authentically shine through, motivating employees to bring their best and whole selves to work - regardless of what it physically looks like moving forward.
In a time of so much uncertainty, we want to do all we can to help our clients navigate change. As we prepare for employees return to the office, we recognize that people have different levels of comfort with this transition. Communicating any new expectations or physical modifications within the environment will be important to easing anxiety surrounding this return and help increase adoption of new protocols. Visual communication regarding the physical workplace can help support written communication around social distance planning, protocols and resources. We understand that the physical as well as psychological well-being of employees is of utmost importance, so we have services in place to help our clients visually communicate their commitment to safety.
Ways we are helping our clients:
- By creating visuals to articulate the following:
- Socially distanced walking paths / entry sequences
- Identifying locations within the workplace that are open or closed
- Supporting desk assignment / scheduling strategy based on social distancing or phasing
- Locations of any personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Wayfinding + Graphic Support
- By assisting in change management and internal communications, we have developed a customizable employee communication “welcome packet” for client use as well as a Return to Work Guide