Thank you to everyone who attended the Advisory Board presentation: The State of Our Service Lines, hosted by EUA on the Ovation terrace. Senior Director and national spokesperson for the Advisory Board Company Aaron Mauck explained the major trends reshaping service line economics—which include population demographics, the outpatient shift, site-neutral payments and procedural steerage—and details the four new imperatives for service line growth.
Attendees learned how providers:
- Address major trends driving organizations to modernize service line strategy
- Evaluate growth opportunities using new market analytics
- Design patient-centered services to appeal to consumers
- Improve patient acquisition efforts to attract new consumers
- Cultivate system-wide loyalty to win repeat business