What if the work environment could be the differentiating factor in elevating your people’s potential?
In today’s environment, creating an engaged workplace is critical for organizations to attract, engage and retain the best and brightest talent to maintain a competitive edge in a rapidly changing marketplace. People are at the core of a company’s culture and ultimately its success. As research shows, employee engagement remains reportedly low across the country, businesses are in search of opportunities that will elevate engagement thereby increasing opportunities for higher profitability, higher productivity, decreased absenteeism and lower turnover rates, to name a few.
We define this environment as The Engaged Workplace—the alignment of your people with the right place and technology solutions that allow them to bring their best and whole selves to work.
Every organization—their people and its culture—is unique and by incorporating these elements, we develop a custom strategy and respond with design solutions that support the work of individuals and teams. Using a flexible change management framework and leveraging our people-centric process and tools, we focus on alignment of your organization’s objectives and measurements to develop a custom strategy that achieves an Engaged Workplace.
Through our experience and research, we’ve identified five key drivers to an engaged workplace that can elevate the potential for team and individual performance. By applying these and supporting elements to workplace design we can achieve greater results, making an impact on employee engagement levels.
The Five Engaged Workplace Drivers:
- Trust + Empowerment
- Knowledge Sharing
- Brand + Identity
- Safety + Security
Read More on EUA Workplace Strategy
- Utilize our Return to Work Guide in preparing for the future of your office
- Read about Engaging Employees, Nurturing Your Workforce, and Encouraging Innovation Through Workplace Strategy, Heather's article examines how your work culture can affect your employees.
- Read about The Engaged Workplace, Heather's blog examining how our work environment can affect overall performance.
- Learn more through Heather's Workplace Strategy blog discussing this planning service.
- Read Eric Romano's workplace wellness blog on how it can be a gamechanger when it comes to attracting and retaining talent.
- Better understand your workplace environment with our creating highly effective work environment blog.
- Is your company prepared to attract Gen Z talent? Allison Pfeifer reveals planning tips to help you attract and retain Gen Z with her top 5 factors blog.
- To support her belief in the importance of the workplace on employee well-being, our Workplace Strategy leader, Heather Turner Loth, is an Expert Contributor for the Wellness Council of Wisconsin.