Milwaukee, Madison, or Denver
This position is a current student of Architecture or Interior Design. This position works under close supervision and receives specific and detailed instruction as to required tasks and results expected; Revit Skills a plus, but may learn in office.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Assistance in Project Work, which may include:
- Assistance in measuring Project Sites and Existing Buildings
- Assistance in creating/modifying project Revit Models as directed.
- Creation of graphic images for project presentations or project deliverables.
- Analysis of building/project requirements
- Assistance in researching building products or materials
- Backup to Front-desk position (for breaks and PTO – distributed among all current Student Interns)
- Additional administrative duties may be assigned.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintains a Positive Attitude
- Demonstrates Integrity
- Maintains Confidentiality
- Possesses Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Possesses a Strong Attention to Detail
- Manages Time Effectively and Prioritize Tasks and Assignments
- Ability to Solve Problems Pro-Actively
- Ability to Communicate Effectively with Team Members and Firm Leadership
- Demonstrates the Initiative to Learn and Grow
This is an hourly position, up to 40 hours per week during school breaks, and typically 12-16 hours/week during school semesters.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.